Added to cart
- The Cervical traction can be an effective treatment for neck pain and associated neck conditions, like arthritis or disc bulges and herniations.
- Your physical therapist can help you learn how to use this device, and can provide advice on the appropriate amount of force to use for your specific condition.
- In general, a pulling force of about 20 pounds should be used when starting neck traction.
- The force should be held for 10 to 20 seconds, and then slowly released.
- Traction can be applied several times throughout the day.
- Be sure to work closely with your physical therapist to help decide on the best treatment parameters for your specific condition.
- If your symptoms worsen at any time during your treatment, you must notify your physical therapist immediately.