Absorbent Pads / Liners Incontinence Absorbent Pads
- Absorbent pads may be used to manage any form of incontinence.
- Absorbent products are items that absorb urine, such as adult diapers, plastic-coated underwear, pads, or panty liners that attach to underwear.
- Bladder control pads are made to absorb fluid faster, so they keep you dry and comfortable.
- And they are designed to reduce the odor of urine.
- Highly absorbent pads means less frequent changes.
- Pads include adhesive strip.
- Offer protection from larger surges and feature discreet, cup-shaped protection where need it most.
- To use, simply remove the wrapper and peel off the paper strip
- Style – Adheres inside underwear or brief
- Sizing – One size fits all