Elbow Support Elbow
Your elbow joint is more than a simple hinge. Through a number of muscles and tendons, the elbow allows you to bend (flex) and extend your arm and rotate your hand. Tendons attach the extensor / flexor muscles to the epicondyles of the elbow. The epicondyles are the two bony knobs on either side of your elbow. The biceps and triceps muscles help to bend and extend your elbow.
- For swollen or tender elbows resulting from sprains, strains, overuse or sports injuries like tennis and golfer’s elbow.
- Contains one viscoelastic insert positioned on the tendon below the elbow joint.
- Applies appropriate compression to help relieve strain. Made of a lightweight, breathable knit material.
- Will not retain excessive body heat.
- Measure around arm 3″ above elbow joint
SIZE MEASUREMENT XS 9 – 10″ SM 10 – 11″ MD 11 – 12″ LG 12 – 13″ XL 13 – 14″