Gait (Transfer) Belt Ambulatory Aids
Gait Belt (Transfer)
- Gait belts are designed to aid caregivers as they assist love ones with walking.
- Belts fit securely around the waist and provide caregivers with a surface to grab when helping love ones ambulate or transfer. •
- Aids with lifting and transferring
- Helps reduce the risk of caregiver back injuries
- Machine washable
Buckle Types: Comes in – Snap to close in Metal or Plastic Buckle
Color: Beige with Stripes, Black, Blue, Yellow, Multi-color & Rainbow
Length Sizes: 2 X 60″ & 2 X 72″
Gait Belt (Transfer) w Handle
- Designed to help provide safe transfer, support and stability.
- Adjustable for a custom fit.
- Cotton hand holds offer a variety of holding positions.
- Features secure, snap-to-close plastic buckl
- Made of heavy-duty 2” cotton webbing with 50″ length.
- Machine washable.