Neurological hammer is intended to elicit patellar reflexes as well as myotatic reflexes.
Taylor Percussion Hammer
- This percussion hammer was developed by neurologist John Madison Taylor and is intended to elicit patellar reflexes as well as myotatic reflexes.
- The handle features a tapered tip designed to elicit plantar reflexes.
- Features a PVC bumper and a 7.5″ chrome plated handle.
Buck Neurological Hammer
- This neurological hammer is designed to elicit myotatic reflexes and neurological responses.
- Features include a removable neurological pin and brush as well as Dual PVC bumpers for reflex tests. 6.75″ handle length.
Queen Square Hammer & Babinski Telescoping Reflex Hammer
Queen Square Hammer …
- Developed at the National Hospital for Neurology in Queen Square London, this hammer is perfectly suited for eliciting a full range of reflexes.
- Features a Tapered handle base which enables plantar reflex testing.
- The bumper ring is made of durable PVC plastic.
Babinski Telescoping Reflex Hammer …
- This Telescoping reflex hammer was created by neurologist Joseph Babinski and features a 14″ telescoping handle, and PVC plastic bumper ring.
- This hammer enables different percussion forces and the tapered handle base allows for plantar reflex testing.