Otoscope Ophthalmoscope & Otoscope
Otoscopes is used to screen for illness during regular check-ups and also to investigate ear symptoms
- An otoscope or auriscope is a medical device which is used to look into the ears.
- Health care providers use otoscopes to screen for illness during regular check-ups and also to investigate ear symptoms.
- An otoscope potentially gives a view of the ear canal and tympanic membrane or eardrum.
- The Standard Pocket Otoscope is twist activate and features dual focused standard illumination and 2.5 x magnification.
- Includes five sizes of reusable specula (cold autoclavable).
- Can be converted into penlight by removing otoscope head.
- Includes 2-AAA batteries.