Your rib cage is a very important structure that protects your vital internal organs such as your heart, lungs and liver.
- Two-panel surgical rib belts help stabilize rib and sternum fractures by limiting expansion through compression.
- They provide comfort and encourage more controlled breathing to help reduce pain.
- Rib belts also provide support and compression to the muscles and soft tissues of the rib cage weakened by strain, trauma, overuse, inactivity or surgery.
- Material can be cut without unraveling to accommodate drainage tubes.
- Hook-compatible exterior allows for a large range of adjustability and easy application.
- The paneled hinge-stitch creates two separate panels for a conforming, tapered fit.
- Plush lining. Latex free.
- Six inch height. Female rib belt is designed with a contoured fit around the bust line.
- Measure around chest at base of sternum
||24 – 48″