Sitz Bath Sitz Bath
- A sitz bath can also be used to treat hemorrhoids, prostate infections, anal and vaginal fissures. Easethe discomfort of genital herpes, and vaginal or bladder infections.
- A sitz bath is literally what it sounds like – a bath where you sit in warm water that covers the buttocks and hips.
- Sitz baths are very helpful for a woman after childbirth whether or not she had an episiotomy
- Provides soothing rectal and perineal soaking therapy
- Graduated 2,000 ml solution bag has imprinted instructions and can be hung from any available fixture
- Shut-off clamp on tubing controls solution flow
- High-impact plastic bowl is contoured for patient comfort
- Bowl fits over standard toilets