Ulcer Care Stockings Ulcer Care
JOBST® UlcerCARE™ is the compression system designed for maximum patient compliance. JOBST® UlcerCARE™ enables effective management of a venous leg ulcer while offering ease of use at the same time – the perfect combination for providing patients with a higher quality of life.
- provides graduated compression of 40 mmHg (targeted nominal compression for an average ankle size), the doctors’ recommended pressure for the healing of venous leg ulcers
- delivers a high stiffness factor to provide effective compression
- is a 2-in-1 system for easy handling by patients or caregivers
- contains silk in the liner for ease of donning
- has a fast moisture transport for more patient comfort
- comes in 7 sizes to fit a wide variety of leg shapes
- compatible with common footwear and clothing to enable a normal lifestyle.
JOBST® UlcerCARE™ Liner
- provides mild compression for non-ambulatory patients to help manage lower leg edema during bed rest
- may be worn 24 hours a day by non-ambulatory patients and to hold a wound dressing in place
- has an anatomically shaped heel and toe for high wearing comfort
- contains silk to promote healthy skin, facilitate donning and provide maximum compliance
- washable at 140°F or 60°C for hygienic re-use.